And, by the way, I did take a really nice group shot, but certain people who shall remain nameless refuse to have their picture put on the blog (Granny and Deirdre).
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Out to dinner
On Wednesday night, we all went out to dinner at a beach restaurant called Daddy Mac's. The food was delicious, as usual, and the boys were pretty well-behaved. It certainly helped that Andrew took Dan out to the beach to work out some energy when he got a little restless. While Dan required lots of entertaining (iPhone, Flip camera, books, etc.), Ben entertained the rest of us by eating his very first lemon. I don't think he was quite as dramatic as Dan was, but it's still pretty funny. Quote from Granny in the video: "That's just mean. Do it again!"
And, by the way, I did take a really nice group shot, but certain people who shall remain nameless refuse to have their picture put on the blog (Granny and Deirdre).
And, by the way, I did take a really nice group shot, but certain people who shall remain nameless refuse to have their picture put on the blog (Granny and Deirdre).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Happy May!
Post a Comment