Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter buddies

I'm way, way, way behind on blog posts (trip to the fire station, hanging on the beach with Buffalo fam, aquarium, etc.) but I wanted to get these Easter pics up, mostly so my sisters will stop bugging me.  We had a nice, quiet day--church, yard work, eating candy out of Dan's Easter basket.  Pretty standard stuff!  They boys humored me for about 30 seconds, so I got a few pictures of them looking cute in their preppy gear.  Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Sorry about the weird shadows--I had to set up the camera with a timer and this was the best place:



Don't they look like I caught them doing something bad?
"Oooh, that bunny looks delicious!"
"No fair!"
"Ages 3 and up? We'll see about that!"

3 comments:

Layne said...

Adorable basket! Did you make it? And the last picture is the best!

Emily Hirsch said...

I love these pictures! Your boys are adorable

The Georgers said...

Love that smile! And your floor and baseboards are so nice!