Dan loves to play with Ben nearby in his Bumbo. All day long, I hear, "Put Ben seat! Put Ben seat!" and I know that the seat in question is the Bumbo. They play pretty well together, if you consider Dan handing Ben a car and Ben chewing on it to be playing. Yesterday, Ben was in his seat and Dan was crashing his monster trucks into the train table, pretending that they were jumping over things. Ben was very amused by the show Dan was putting on!
4 comments:
I love it when he's laughing so hard it's just silent and he can't catch his breath. He sounds almost exactly like Dan back in that video where I was throwing the ball up!
Must be nice for Dan to have a built in fan club! Of course Ben must like having such great in-house entertainment, too!
Will seems to think Goldbug is better than Llama Llama these days. I don't mind expect when he wants me to "read" Cars and Truck to him.
That was the best thing to watch first thing in the morning! Love his laugh... especially when he can hardly catch his breath! So cute!
Adorably cute! I want to hug both of them!
Post a Comment