By popular demand (the ones of people who read this blog have a sweet tooth apparently), here is the recipe for Oreo Balls of Death, thanks to Jill Lee:
Ingredients:
Package of Oreos, crushed
8 oz cream cheese, softened
Baker's chocolate (white or milk)
Directions:
1. Using a mixer, combine Oreos and cream cheese.
2. Roll into balls and place on wax paper on a plate.
3. Freeze for at least one hour
4. Melt white chocolate or milk chocolate.
5. Remove frozen Oreo balls and dip in chocolate.
6. Freeze again and enjoy!
7. Apply for next season of Biggest Loser.
Okay, I may have made up that last step, but I'm just thinking ahead. Hope you like these as much as we do!
5 comments:
Sounds delish! I love step #7! Ha!
How big are the balls? A whole package of Oreos seems like it would make a ton!
Em--I would say that they are golf-ball size. Definitely not bite-size. Unless you have a really big mouth.
Um, that's really weird that "Emily" said that when I said it...
Haha oh crap, I think Alex was logged on to his gmail account for his research lab, and Emily is the research leader. OOPS
hahahahaha
Post a Comment