Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Lazy spring days
Nothing much too exciting going on around these parts! We're very happy that spring has sprung (unlike poor Buffalo--five inches of snow and counting today) and we can spend more time outside. Dan is very content to dig in the dirt and load up his dump truck over and over again. He gives a running commentary the whole time he's playing, which is pretty funny. Today, I overheard him saying, "Fill up the truck. Take it to the recycling center." Ben and I just sit in the shade on a blanket and watch and laugh.
When we're not outside, Dan and Ben just like to entertain each other. I can't wait until Ben can talk back--I think their conversations are going to be hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ben looks so old already! That baby chunk melted fast; and he can sit up so tall already?! Geesh.
Hi Leslie, this is Aunt Polly, Verl's sister. Cute video! I am trying to download it to their computer so it won't take so long to load. Is there a protection on this that prevents that? If so, if you can send to their e-mail, I'll create them a file so they can look at it whenever they want.
I think they are going to be best buds for sure! Are you excited about getting a little snow this weekend? Well, at least WE have it in our forecast!!! :(
Post a Comment