Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Ben spends his days

I wish I had exciting news of all the fun things that we have been doing with our new Ben, but mostly he just sleeps, eats, and poops. And since I don't think anyone wants to see his food source or the inside of his diaper, here are a few pictures of him sleeping:





When he's not sleeping, Dan likes to hold him. He says, "Hold-a Ben?" and we set him up with the Boppy or in the corner of the couch. It's pretty cute, even if the excitement wears off after about 30 seconds. (Doesn't Ben look thrilled in this picture?)

5 comments:

Mrs. Campbell said...

The brothers are adorable!! XOXO

Jean said...

love the new set up

Layne said...

whoa! i like the whole new thing! and ben :)

~Kimberly said...

You've got a pair of handsome little boys!!!

The Rashmans said...

What a cute little guy!