Dan is now 27 pounds 2 ounces and 34 inches long. I don't know percentiles, but both boys look normal to me!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
My two big boys
On Monday, both boys had doctor's appointments: Dan for his 2-year check-up and Ben for his 2-week check-up. Thank goodness that my mom was here to help me wrangle both of them at the doctor's office! They are both perfectly healthy, growing boys. Ben weighed in at 9 pounds 4 1/2 ounces, up about a pound and a half from his lowest weight. And he's now 21 3/4 inches long, so either he's grown 2 1/2 inches in three weeks, or his initial length at birth was not measured correctly!
Dan is now 27 pounds 2 ounces and 34 inches long. I don't know percentiles, but both boys look normal to me!



Dan is now 27 pounds 2 ounces and 34 inches long. I don't know percentiles, but both boys look normal to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute! Dan is hilarious.
What good wide-awake pics of the new guy! Here's link for a percentile calculator http://www.babiestoday.com/articles/baby-milestones/baby-height-percentile-calculator-6654/?gender=1&months_ten=20&months=4&cwt=27&chf=2&chi=10&chi_percent=0&form_post=1&hc=&submitButtonName=Calculate+Percentiles
Post a Comment