Today is Ben's one month anniversary of being born! He's already changed and grown so much I can hardly believe it. He just seems so much longer and chubbier than when he was born and it's only been a month! Granny Rash has been here for a week or so and can't believe the changes just in that short amount of time. She's been a huge help--going outside with Dan to "mow," rocking Ben on the front porch when he's in a state, licking 80 envelopes for baby announcements. We're going to miss her when she goes back to Buffalo tomorrow, but we'll be reminded of her every time we load up the new double stroller (thanks, Granny Rash!).
Dan after a particularly sweaty outdoor session:
Ben in his favorite chair:
 |
| "My face may look like Daddy, but my thighs are all Mommy." |
2 comments:
Love those little baby legs! :) Hope to see you guys soon.
Motherhood suits you, my "old" friend. :)
I had that double stroller too, just in a different print. I loved it!
Post a Comment