Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Toilet boy
Clearly I am a bad mother because Dan ended up naked in the toilet yesterday. I was in the kitchen and I knew he was in our bathroom, but I assumed he was emptying out the drawers and throwing everything in the bathtub, as per usual. After a few minutes, he gave a distress cry so I rushed in. He had taken off his diaper, presumably dunked it in the toilet because it was soaking wet, threw it in the bathtub, and climbed, feet first, naked into the toilet. I could tell he was not in any danger so of course I rushed off to grab my phone before rescuing him. Here's the photographic evidence of just how special our Dan is:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go! LOL too cute
OMG, Lesley! I saw it on FB and thought you were crazy. After reading what happened- I know it's all Dan. What a funny kid! Absolutely hysterical!
I just can't stop looking at these pictures!! They are so awesome!! I think you need to blow one up, frame it, and hang it in your bathroom!
Clearly, the boy has a water thing going . . .koi ponds, toilet bowls. No SeaWorld for Dan without one of those baby leashes! :)
Be sure to hang on to those photos. They are going to embarrass him to no end at some point in the future.
Post a Comment