Friday, March 19, 2010

Dan's Eye-View

A couple of days ago, we were surprised to see a big package in the mailbox! My birthday isn't for another week and a half or so, but my mom was on the ball this year and sent my present a little bit early. (And she finally sent a few things that I accidentally left at home over the holidays, too!) My present was a cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks, and I cannot wait to try out all of the butter-based recipes. Dan received a little present too--a set of five new matchbox trucks! Of course, he could barely stand his excitement while I opened the plastic wrapping and he had to immediately lay on the floor to check the rolling capabilities of his new trucks. What a little boy!





Even the box provided some entertainment:

2 comments:

The Georgers said...

What a hoot! He really needed to see those wheels!

Unknown said...

Excellent! Jack does the same thing with cars/trucks/trains. He has to lie flat for the bird's eye view to watch the progress across the floor/rug/couch. You get the idea!