Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bubble bath buddy

I was doing the normal stay-at-home mom thing, taking a mid-afternoon bubble bath, when I was so rudely interrupted by Daniel. (: Only kidding--I think this was like the third bath I've taken since we've moved in; Zach was home early from work and he was supposed to be watching Dan. At first, Dan wasn't so sure about the bath, probably because the water was way deeper than what he's used to, plus he didn't know what to do with the bubbles at first. As you can see, he quickly figured out how to make a bubble goatee!




In other news, we had his 18-month appointment today. He's 32 inches tall (long?) and weighs 23 pounds 13 ounces. Just a little guy! He's right on track for where he needs to be in every department except verbal skills. I guess he just doesn't have much to say yet! But I'm sure he'll be talking like crazy soon enough and we'll never get him to shut up....

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

Funny, my little sister didn't start to REALLY talk until she was almost 2... and she hasn't stopped since. Tee hee