Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Faces of Dan

I'm glad I had the camera handy when Zach got home from work because Dan was making some extra cute faces. He can look so serious one minute and have a toothy grin the next. I just can't get over how much he looks like a little boy in some of these pictures! Where did my baby go?








And now here's the backside of Dan. He's a big fan of bath time and he's very close to being able to propel himself over the edge, so I guess we'll really have to keep an eye on him while the water is running!

3 comments:

MamaBearPing said...

:) Just wait until #2 comes along. You'll bring home the new baby and all of a sudden Dan won't be so little anymore.

Jean said...

unbelievable array of faces. What a handsome guy

Mrs. Campbell said...

Loving Daniel's cuteness!! XOXO