Having fun in California with Dan, Ben, and Hannah!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Playground with Daddy
On Thursday, the weather was gorgeous (unlike today--30s and raining) so we headed to the playground! Zach flew late Thursday night, which meant that he got to go into work much later than normal. Even Aunt Lauren joined us for some fun in the sun! The playground is great and very close, about 3 miles away, just across the Intercoastal Waterway bridge in Surf City. Dan loves the swings and the slide, but he also just loves running around. I think his favorite thing to do is run up and down the ramp on the boardwalk over the marsh area. Zach think that the railing will keep him from falling through, but I have my doubts, so I stay very close to him when we're over the water. I think we all know how the little man has a tendency to fall into strange bodies of water. Koi pond memories are just a little too fresh. (:
On the equipment with Daddy: Cruising the boardwalk: Big ol' grin on the swings:
2 comments:
what great pictures. He's looking like a little man since his haircut
Lesley he is getting SO big! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment