When the presents were open (and the monkey bread consumed), it was time to follow the Missouri Rashmans to the airport. They dropped off their rental car and we brought back the car seats that they had been using. It was great to see them and we're looking forward to the kids being a little bit older because they will have a blast together!
After the airport, Zach, Tom, Daniel, and I headed over to Joan's house for Christmas brunch. Joan was married to Zach's maternal grandfather and is his only living grandparent. She always hosts Christmas morning and puts on quite a spread, with the highlight being delicious smoked salmon. Yummy! We opened a few more presents before we had to cut out early to get started on our long drive south.
The kids' couch (you better not get up or you'll never get your seat back):
Seriously, who keeps giving this kid a cookie?
3 comments:
Dan and Davis look awfully suspicious in that first picture. . .in fact, Dan looks a little suspicious in all of the pictures. Like he's already fallen for one too many trick! Maybe the cookies are his pity present. In that case, smart man Dan!
Mmmmmm, monkey bread - now I'm having this huge craving!
I love your blog - the next step of the journey includes flu like symtoms I think.
Post a Comment