Monday, June 15, 2009

Speaking of Zach....

He called today! He hadn't been able to call for almost 4 weeks, so it was great to hear his voice. He mostly just wanted to talk about Daniel--what's he eating, how he's sleeping, what's he doing, what sounds is he making, etc. When I asked him how Afghanistan was, he said, "Indescribably terrible." So I left it at that! Needless to say, he's very excited to come home next month!

3 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got to talk to him! I bet he misses his little man so much! He is such a good daddy! I can just hear him saying how bad Afg. is too! He has always been so good at words! Have fun, we miss you!!!

Jean said...

That's great - not about Afg. being miserable, but talking with Zach.

The Schoellkopf Family said...

So glad you got to talk to Zach. I can't even imagine- his description is probably right on the money. He is not going to believe the big man he is coming home to!