Here are a couple of pictures of the new house! Siding should be going on next. We (okay, I) picked a color called Ivy for the exterior--it's a light green, so it should look really good with the white trim. I've also picked carpet for the bedrooms, tile for the bathrooms, wood floor for the main living areas, granite and cabinets for the kitchen, and the porch railing style. Whew! All that's left now is interior paint colors.


In other exciting news, I received a general timeframe for when Zach will be home! Because of operational security concerns, I don't know the exact date and I can't really even say the date range, but let's just say that the end is definitely in sight! (And if you were planning on sending a care package, please send it before June 19. If you send it after that, it will probably just get re-routed back to Hawaii.)
2 comments:
Wow it looks great! I don't think I could make all those decisions! Ugh.. I'm too indecisive!
I can't wait to see the finished product. I can't wait to come visit!! hee hee. Yipeeeeeeeee.
Melanie B.
Post a Comment