Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Patience, dear readers

We made it home to Kansas, safe and sound, on Saturday. Daniel was a great little boy on the flights, sleeping almost the entire way from Honolulu to Denver and then again from Denver to Wichita. I couldn't have asked for a better travel buddy!

And when we got to Wichita on Saturday, I noticed that the little man had sprouted his first tooth. It might have even happened on the flight but there was no drama involved so I can't be sure of the exact timeline. Exciting news all around.

I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with my laptop here, so please be patient on getting new video and pictures. And we're headed to the farm in Oklahoma tomorrow for a week or so, and they're still using old school dial-up, so there's no way I'll be able to do a good post from there. But when we get back, there will be lots of new content featuring the little man's first tractor ride and croquet game and cow counting. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for talking me away from the ledge. I was growing very, very impatient. I will wait calmly now for new pictures and video.

~Kimberly said...

Did you mean his first 'cow tipping' perhaps! hee hee Have a great time!