Dan loves to act like a silly boy when he's supposed to be eating. His latest trick is to ball up his fists, clench his muscles, and do a weird grunting noise. When he's sitting on the ground, he'll get so worked up that sometimes he falls over backwards. No falling over in this video, but it's still pretty funny.
And in this video, I was just saying goofy things which Daniel thought were just hilarious.
6 comments:
He looks more like Zach than ever when he clenches his fists and talks.
Lesley, that grunting and flexing is most obviously the gun show! If I didn't know better, I would think Zack or Tommy taught him that!
Are you sure he's not constipated in that first video??? ha ha
No really, he is probably just working on his Strong Man competition try outs!
It is too funny how similar babies can be without ever having met each other. I am 95% sure Jack used to do something sort of similar when he was about Dan's age, and clearly they didn't discuss it since they are on opposite sides of the country! We can't wait to play with you guys, I keep thinking of new things for us to do while you are here!
Did I see you take a piece of food from the folds of his neck and put it into your mouth? (see second video) Way to go!!!
Hilarious! Uncle Lee and I bothed laughed out loud. He looks like he's watched one too many work out videos!
Post a Comment