Friday, May 22, 2009

Obstacle course

In the process of learning how to crawl, Daniel hasn't quite figured out how to navigate obstacles. He'd rather just barrel right through them or try to climb over them instead of just going around them. So when his ball rolled underneath the kitchen table, with its maze of legs, Dan became more than a little frustrated. He'll figure it out one of these days!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That ball reminded me of the trick birthday cake candles. . .I think he was smart to just go get another ball! Hope he's a good sleeper on your travels!

MamaBearPing said...

He's like "Woman! Stop taping and help me!"

It was a nice comedy routine. Luci watched it with me and smiled the whole time at Dan. A love connection maybe? :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new videos of Daniel! He's so cute! We can see that he keeps his momma busy 24/7! I bet Zach can't wait to get home. :)

Kris, Michele, & Liam