We figured out that the way to entertain Daniel is to roll a golf ball around on the wood floor. Fun for hours! And he never really got frustrated even though he couldn't quite grab the ball.
The transition to Wichita has been a little rough for Dan. I think he's just trying to get used to the time difference and the new bed and different people and surroundings. Plus he's turned into a drool/snot machine since his teeth are coming in. Night time is rough, especially for Mommy, but we'll figure it out. Probably just in time to go back to Hawaii, when we'll have to start all over!
Here's the little guy, playing with a toy that once belonged to Layne:
3 comments:
We've been in Alabama since the end of FEB and Andrew is STILL on Hawaii time!
I don't know which was more entertaining, watching Dan crawl all over, or the conversations in the background! He is really moving around! Busy Busy Busy!!! Have a great time with your family!
Wichita looks entertaining, but I can't wait to read about the adventures in Oklahoma! Jason's parents have horses at their house, and I can't wait until all the grandkids are old enough to notice (4 of the 6 - counting ours arriving tomorrow!! - are babies born this past year, so Thanksgiving 2012 should be fun!). No cows though, darn it!
Post a Comment