Monday, May 11, 2009

Check out Shutterfly

I just added a ton of pictures to our Shutterfly site (link in the upper right corner of this page). About a month and a half ago, I had professional pictures taken of the little man as a surprise for Zach's birthday and Mother's Day (for the grandmas). Well, both of those occasions have passed, so now I can share those pictures with everyone! Here's a sample from the two shoots (beach and studio):







And there are many, many more to choose from. Shutterfly has great photo products (I chose the leather bound book of 4x4s for Zach, my mom, and his mom).

If any of you out here in Hawaii want the photographer's information, just ask. She's awesome, lives on base and has a studio in her garage, and is very reasonable!

3 comments:

~Kimberly said...

shoot me the details....

Lisa said...

Daniel seems to like starfish a lot better than they did on the Amazing Race! :-)

Those pictures are fantastic!

The Schoellkopf Family said...

You both look fabulous in your profesional pictures!!! Can you bring your photographer to the East coast with you when you come??