Whew! I apologize if I left out anyone or anything. After the relative quiet of Kansas and Oklahoma, Buffalo is always guaranteed to be a whirlwind, but in the best possible sense of the word. After our five days there, I have no doubt that the kids and I are loved and missed. We can't wait to be back at Christmas, this time with Zach leading the way!
Monday, August 4, 2014
Sunny Buffalo
The last week of our big summer adventure was spent in Buffalo. The weather was gorgeous, the company was amazing, and the days were filled with fun. We did so many things that it's almost hard to remember: playground with Granny, new Legos at Dorothy's house, wonderful barbecue with Marcie and Marvin and Janet (and a special appearance by Glenn and Adam and the kids, all the way from South Africa), beach day on Lake Erie, Planes with Deirdre, Sally, Jack, and Charlie, fun party at Jean, Bob, and John's house with the whole family, the zoo, delicious Indian restaurant with Deirdre, John, and Joshua, and the science museum on our last morning.
Whew! I apologize if I left out anyone or anything. After the relative quiet of Kansas and Oklahoma, Buffalo is always guaranteed to be a whirlwind, but in the best possible sense of the word. After our five days there, I have no doubt that the kids and I are loved and missed. We can't wait to be back at Christmas, this time with Zach leading the way!
Whew! I apologize if I left out anyone or anything. After the relative quiet of Kansas and Oklahoma, Buffalo is always guaranteed to be a whirlwind, but in the best possible sense of the word. After our five days there, I have no doubt that the kids and I are loved and missed. We can't wait to be back at Christmas, this time with Zach leading the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment