Thursday, August 21, 2014

Legoland

Dan and Ben have been begging to go back to Legoland for quite some time.  The problem is that it's one of the few places that I just cannot take all three of them by myself.  Dan is tall enough for all the rides, but only with an adult.  And it's not like I can just leave Ben and Hannah to watch themselves while I ride with Dan.  So it's a good thing that Zach came home last week!  Ben wanted to hit Legoland immediately, but we decided to give Zach a few days to settle in before our fun day at the park.

We all had a great time, even Hannah.  She rode the little train and the fairy tale boat with me.  She could also play on the Duplo playground.  Honestly, I think she likes people-watching from the comfort of her stroller.  Dan and Ben loved the roller coaster, driving the cars, and eating junk all day long.  Zach and I were exhausted at the end of the day, but it was a really good family time.  Since we got our tickets on base, they're good for another trip.  Yay?























No comments: