Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mostly Hannah

I used to think that Dan and Ben were pretty good babies.   But then Hannah came along and now I know what an easy, good, happy, go-with-the-flow baby is like.  And it's wonderful!  Everyone always says, "Oh, but wait until she's a teenager, and then it won't be so easy."  You know what?  I cannot even fathom any of my children being teenagers, so I'll take an easy baby now and worry about hormonal teenagers in a decade or so.

Hannah is sitting up pretty reliably now but I don't leave her by herself on the tile floor yet.  The rug or carpet is okay because even when she falls over, her core muscles help her to fall slowly.  She's still not rolling very much, at least from her back to her front, but I think it's because she knows that when she's on her back, it's time to sleep.  So she does!  Like I said, easy baby.  Dan and Ben are a lot more interested in her now that she's sitting up and can play with toys that they give her.  But what they love the most is when she weeble wobbles and falls over.  Of course!









No comments: