Yesterday was the preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch. Dan and Ben and all of their classmates (plus a lot of parents) rode in a big yellow school bus out to Bates Nut Farm. By the end of the day, I felt like I could have made my permanent home at a nut farm. I took Hannah with me and I was assigned one extra kid, in addition to Dan and Ben, to chaperone. At one point, I had Ben and the other kid, plus three large pumpkins, in a wheelbarrow, while Dan pushed Hannah in the stroller. And it was 90 degrees, just to make things even better.
We went on the hay bale ride and chased each other through the straw maze and climbed on piles of pumpkins. Hopefully the kids had an okay time but not such a great time that they ever want to go back there. Because Zach is on his own for the next round of family fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment