Friday, January 20, 2012

Taking a milk break

Yesterday I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready when I realized I hadn't heard from the boys in a few minutes.  Usually that means trouble, but not this time.  Both boys were sitting quietly in the leather recliner in the living room, drinking their milk and watching a Thomas movie (they're too short so I couldn't see them in the chair!).  They looked so adorable in their matching Sabres jerseys that I just had to snap a picture or ten.

(Sidenote: Dan wore his jersey to school yesterday and two people commented on it.  And it's not like it says in big letters "BUFFALO SABRES" so they really had to be a hockey fan to even recognize the logo.  One mom said, "Go Sabes!" and a little boy said, kind of angrily, "Hey, the Sabres are MY team!"  I had no idea there were so many Buffalo fans here in coastal Carolina.)






No comments: