Friday, January 27, 2012

Standard morning in Casa Rashman

I realize that I haven't been putting up very many posts but that's because we haven't been doing very many fun things!  (:  Now that Dan's in preschool (and loving it, by the way), our Tues-Wed-Thurs routine revolves around getting him there and getting him back, with a nap for Ben while he's gone.  And our weekends have been pretty routine with no picture-worthy events.  But we're going to a model train expo tomorrow afternoon so I'll take the camera there!

This morning I snapped a few shots just to satisfy my tens of readers.  Ha!  Dan wanted to eat an apple in the corner for some reason.  Then Ben wanted to take over when Dan was done, but Ben takes a bite, chews it into mush, then spits it out.  After that, the boys did their usual destruction of the play area while I was in the bathroom for all of two minutes.  Then we headed out on a walk to beat the rain so I got a few pictures of them waiting on the bench to have their shoes and jacked donned.  Just a normal Friday morning around here!










No comments: