Sometimes after coming off of an intense picture-taking event like Christmas in Buffalo, I put the camera in the closet and give Dan and Ben a break from my paparazzi stalking. Although they are just as cute as celebrity babies, I don't want them to get big heads about it. But I did have to break out the camera to document the way Dan has taught Ben to use their whiteboard/chalkboard. Not so much for drawing as for pushing around the house and hiding in. What can I say--they're creative!
And some random pictures from my phone:
 |
| New Year's Day: Starting off 2012 with a breakfast appetizer of Goldfish. |
 |
| Tuesday: High of 35 degrees. Brrrr! |
 |
| Thursday: High of 55 degrees. Better! |
1 comment:
That's a serious hold that Dan is digging. Wonder if he's going to just keep digging, or if he's going to fill it back up (perhaps after hiding things in it)?! Time capsule time!
Post a Comment