Friday, December 2, 2011

Morning reading

Some people read the newspaper in the morning; Dan likes to take his milk with "Harry the Dirty Dog."  This morning he decided to read it to his brother who was too busy banging on the glass to listen.  Just a typical start to the day in Casa Rashman!
These pictures are from Tuesday when the weather was considerably more dreary outside.  On a normal day, after the boys are dressed, I give them their milk and they usually play or read while I make the beds and open the blinds and unload the clean dishes.  I like to get those chores done before breakfast and Dan and Ben are very good about entertaining themselves while I do a little work.  




2 comments:

Layne said...

I'm glad he likes the book :)

Lisa said...

Wow, I can't believe how blonde Ben is in that last picture!

Good job with the story telling Dan! I may need to look into that book. I know someone who likes dogs and dirt.