It's become a tradition to get the whole gang together for a bowling date at Voelker's, another must-see Buffalo institution. This year was the first time that Dan and Ben have joined in on the fun. Well, Dan joined in and bowled while Ben mostly just ate popcorn and tried to slide down the lanes. I think we had four lanes altogether and lots of hands to corral the boys when they tried to make their escape. This is one activity that will be much more fun in the future when they can really get into it! Dan and I did have almost identical scores, but, c'mon, anyone can bowl an 80 with a ball ramp and gutter bumpers. I did it all on my own.
 |
| Not quite back to normal after his rough morning at the bouncy house place |
 |
| Nothing better for an upset stomach than buttery popcorn! |
No comments:
Post a Comment