Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lazy Fall Days

Zach's been gone for the past week and won't be home for another few days so we have been just hanging around the house, playing outside a lot, taking advantage of these 75-degree, no humidity days.  Nothing too exciting to document, unfortunately.  We have a lot of fall festivals/Halloween events/fun stuff coming up, though, so I'll be sure to take the camera along.  In the meantime, here are a few photos and videos to help you get through this dry spell:





I took the boys to the doctor's office yesterday (Dan has a nagging cough and Ben has a weird rash--everything is fine with both) and the only appointment we could get was at 1:45, right in the middle of normal naptime.  So I tried to give them lunch early in the hopes of getting in at least an hour of sleep.  Ben was no problem--he is the easiest dude in the world to get to sleep.  Dan claimed to not be tired, but I think this picture proves otherwise:

No comments: