Ben has really figured out this whole standing-up thing! About a week ago, I took a video of him trying to stand next to the train table and he doesn't look too steady on his feet (watch his face at the 30 second mark, right before he falls):
But just a week later, he's confident enough in his standing ability to pound on the table and yell at the same time. He even tries to go from the table to the couch, which he has managed to do successfully once or twice. I think this joker is going to walk before Dan did (right at 11 months).
In other Ben news, he has two teeth, the middles ones on the bottom. And I think he'll get at least two more, maybe three, on the top within the next week. That's also a little bit ahead of Dan, but just by three weeks or so. My baby is growing up fast!
1 comment:
Good spelling!!
Post a Comment