Monday, May 23, 2011

Squadron Family Day

Last Friday, Zach's squadron had its annual family day, complete with barbecue, bouncy houses, and s'mores.  We had a great time, especially Dan.  That kid has never met a bouncy house that he didn't like.  And I love them because he stays contained for a whole 10 minutes or so.  Zach and I took turns watching Dan while the other one ate with Ben.  After dinner, we headed over to the playground right across the street. 

The boys were very tired by the time we got home, so we decided to put both of them in the same room for the first time.  Success!  I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how well they sleep together.  And now we have our guest room back!

  
And here's Ben in his new crib tent (most people buy these tents to keep the baby from climbing out, but we bought it to keep Dan from climbing in!):

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What's the story on the boys' shirts?

Lesley said...

No story, really. We got those as a gift from some friends after Ben was born and I really like to dress the boys up in matching clothes whenever possible. Drives Zach crazy!!! I think the shirts are from a company called Luna B. Tees, so check them out if you needs a Shields shirt for Will!