Sorry I've been MIA lately! It's so darn hot and sticky here in North Carolina that we pretty much stay inside and try to not melt. Dan and I go for our morning walk around 8:00 but even that is pushing it with this weather! We have been to the beach a few times, but it's hard for me to go by myself with Dan, lugging him and all of our gear. We're hoping to have some house guests this weekend while Zach is in Michigan for a wedding, so that should help with beach excursions!
In this video, Dan is leafing through an Athleta catalog. Athleta has womens' swimsuits and clothes, but everything is activewear, so it's pretty tame, at least compared to Victoria's Secret. For some reason, Dan wanted to look at every page and he kept making funny noises and pointing to the women in their bikinis. Yep, he's 100% boy!
2 comments:
Nice! Love the heavy breathing! Will reserves his heavy breathing for the goldfish and graham cracker boxes, not pictures of sporty women! :-)
I'm just now catching up on your blog. This video is so funny!
Post a Comment