Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Having a rest

Yesterday afternoon, Dan was all tuckered out from the excitement of picking up Aunt Runny (Lauren) from the airport. He decided to take a little break by laying down on the coffee table with his cars, rolling them back and forth and back and forth. We ate supper shortly after and he went straight to bed!




We've been doing some work on potty training and so far it's going pretty well. If we're just hanging around the house, I'll let him run around diaper-free and he'll usually say "I pee" when he needs to go, so we head off to the potty. Sometimes just a few drops come out and sometimes it's an actual pee, but at least he's getting used to the feeling of needing to go. Dan hasn't quite got the "I poo" concept, but that'll come along in due time, I'm sure. In these pictures, he was on his knees, hanging onto the coffee table for some leverage, working out a big one. Yes, he had a diaper on, thank goodness!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you're posting a picture of Dan workin' it!