Lauren and Jesse were very impressed with the big hulking gray machine with oil leaking from every surface. (: Dan was also very impressed with everything, but we couldn't let him get down and explore, much to his disappointment. I just didn't feel like de-greasing him afterward!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Visiting Zach at work
When Lauren and Jesse were still here (last week, I know, I'm trying to catch up!), we visited Zach at work so that they could see his helicopter. In Hawaii, he flew the CH-53D and here he is learning how to fly the CH-53E so that he can be an instructor pilot. The 53E is a bigger version of the 53D, with one more rotor blade and one more engine. Zach's moving his way through the training syllabus and should be instructing very soon.
Lauren and Jesse were very impressed with the big hulking gray machine with oil leaking from every surface. (: Dan was also very impressed with everything, but we couldn't let him get down and explore, much to his disappointment. I just didn't feel like de-greasing him afterward!




Lauren and Jesse were very impressed with the big hulking gray machine with oil leaking from every surface. (: Dan was also very impressed with everything, but we couldn't let him get down and explore, much to his disappointment. I just didn't feel like de-greasing him afterward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love the picture where zach's throwing dan up in the air!
Post a Comment