Halloween was a lot of fun. Dan and I dressed up in our Vietnamese outfits and Zach was just Zach. We met up with our neighbors across the street and they walked around with us. We hit the houses in our cul-de-sac and in the next one over. Dan is one of only about four kids in the whole neighborhood, so I think everyone over-bought because they were handing out handfuls of candy. Dan had no idea what the candy was all about, but he liked being able to climb up new and different porch steps. Next year will be even better when he gets more excited about it! (And I should probably start on a costume now, knowing my procrastination tendency.....)
Dan wore his new shoes for the first time! He's always just worn Robeez, so this was his first experience with hard shoes:
3 comments:
He walks like a pro in those new men shoes - I like the sound they make.
Cute! I think I'll have Nick be Zack for halloween next year! Ooooh! Scary, right?
Tell Zack he's not allowed to be "Zack" for Halloween! :)
Post a Comment