After almost 11 weeks of patiently waiting, our plantation shutters were installed today! And they look fantastic! They definitely fit in with the cottage style of the house. We still need to get a few things for the house (kitchen chairs, outdoor furniture, rocking chairs for the front porch) but I am thrilled with how the house looks so far.
Master bedroom:



Kitchen:


Dining room/living room:


Guest bedroom:


Guest bathroom:

Hallway between Dan's room and the guest room:

Dan's room:


We're waiting for guests so book your tickets now!
5 comments:
This looks right out of a magazine! Very, very impressive!
The house looks great! Love the color of your bedroom! (cute purse too by the way)
The house looks great!!! Mine currently has a cardboard box theme... did I mention I hate unpacking now!!!!
Your house looks very warm and comfortable.
Love, love, love the shutters. Wish I had them here. Looking forward to making use of the guest bedroom next summer!
Post a Comment