Dan is a pretty easy little guy to please. Mostly I just do something ridiculous and embarrassing and he thinks it is hilarious. My cell phone fell in the toilet last week (totally my fault but I wish I could blame it on the little man). So to help it dry out, I put it in a Ziploc bag full of uncooked rice. Supposedly that helps. My phone is fine now but I don't know if that's due to the rice or to the inherent awesomeness of the iPhone. Anyway....I put the bag of rice on my head and let it fall off and Dan just laughed and laughed.
5 comments:
Aunt Lesley, the lesson is, don't use your cell phone while using the toilet. Cheers, Uncle Lee.
haha his teeth are so funny! :)
Argh! I just want to bite him! He's so cute! The rice bit worked for McKenzie's phone when Addi took it in the pool. Whoops. Glad the iPhone lives! Moving in on the 16th and I can't wait!!! Until then... hanging out in Iowa.
First you camera then your phone all in a few weeks! Wow! Dan is such a cutie! Hope to see you sometime in the near future!!!
That's a strange message from Lee - doesn't he call his mother from the throne?
Dan's got a little guy's laugh now.
Post a Comment