Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mischievous Dan

Dan has decided to take up several new hobbies--furniture rearranging, bathtub inspecting, table leg exploring. His all-time favorite activity (at least this week) was pushing things off of other things: putting the remote controls on the coffee table and then pushing them off the edge, stacking his stools in a chair and then knocking them off, sweeping all the nicely folded laundry off the couch back into the basket. I definitely look forward to naptime because it finally gives me a chance to sit down and take a breath (or eat or take a shower or maybe even a nap!).





(I put him in the tub--he didn't crawl in by himself!):

Guess he had a very specific toy in mind:


"Hey, Mom, I think the rocking chair should be in the bedroom":


My sweet baby is becoming a little boy too quickly:

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, what a clever boy! It's amazing what he can do now that he's completely mobile. Love the picture of him falling into the toy basket! Hope you pulled him back out if he got stuck. . .

Julie Phillips said...

Hey Leslie! Daniel is getting so big! I guess I am going to see if I can keep up with this thing...I am feeling the pressure to be a super cool blogger. We will see if I can find time in my schedule!
-Julie

Jean said...

Awesome tub. Oh, remarkable baby as well.

Mrs. Campbell said...

OMG!! I love the last picture of Dan...such a sweet face!!! XOXO