Monday, August 10, 2009

Walking Fool

It's hard to get a video of the little man when he's walking! Mostly because he's either walking toward me (and I have to catch him) or toward Zach and I have to help get him started. But we managed to get a few steps on camera yesterday, so leave me alone please!

Things are great in the vacation rental. We're just hanging out at home while Zach goes to work as usual. Dan and I don't have a car during the day, so we've been riding TheBus if we want to go into town. The bus stop is very close to the house and it's super convenient, even when I'm lugging a squirming buddy and his stroller onboard. Today we just hung around the house but we'll go into Kailua tomorrow to have lunch with a friend. If tropical storm Felicia holds off, that is!

The view from our driveway:

No comments: