We have be on the go, go, go, which has been great. Let's see--Tuesday we had a great dinner out with the whole family, minus a few people here and there. I'll see if I can remember everyone who was there: Mary Ellen, Charles, Amy, Gus, Sally, Rob, Jack, John Z, Big Deirdre, Little Deirdre, Lucas, Joshua, Dan, me, and Jean. And if I forgot anyone, I'm sorry! On Wednesday morning, Mary Ellen, Dan, and I had breakfast with a dear family friend, who confirmed that Dan is a mini-Zach. On Wednesday night, we headed over to Jean's house for a delicious steak (and portobello mushroom for me) dinner where Dan got to meet John D, Bob, and Anna. We were going to get a head start on Apples-to-Apples, but the little man needed to come back and get some rest, so that'll have to wait. Yesterday, Mary Ellen, Dorothy, Dan, and I walked along Elmwood and did just a little shopping. Last night, we went out to dinner with a smaller crowd: Jean, John D, Amy, Andrew, Andrew's girlfriend Lana, and Big Deirdre. And this morning, Dan and I had a great walk down to the lake with Amy. He's currently resting up for our big weekend ahead.
So that's a quick rundown of what we've been up to! Lots to see and do here, which I love because it keeps the little man occupied in between naps. He's been sleeping great at night and even taking some really nice naps, so I think he's adjusting just fine to the new environment.
Playtime with Jack (of Jack Attack fame). Dan managed to steal Jack's sippy, but Jack won the wrestling match to get it back:
Playtime and dinner at Jean's:
Meeting Mary Ellen's dogs for the first time. Henry and Norman had to give Dan a sniff and I think he passed the test:
With Dorothy:
And, finally, here is my special boy, showing Mommy how much he misses going to the swimming pool every day:
5 comments:
you caught him trying to retrieve the brush to put in the toilet - good job.
Um, I think clearly you mislabeled the picture of Jack and Dan. He is not wrestling, he is HUGGING him (clearly!) hahah We love playing with you guys!
Ha, I love the toilet bowl splashing video! I especially love that you redirect him BACK to the toilet to distract him from their shelf and keep filming.
We are loving the new video of Dan & his toilet bowl! That's what I call free entertainment! Your little guy is the most well travelled kid around! :) Happy 4th of July to you, Dan, and Zach too. Kris, Michele, & Liam
Thought we should post for cousin Corinne who kept saying "Yucky!" during the toilet video. It's one of her newest words and I guess she thought it qualified for toilet water.
Post a Comment