Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Just Plain Cute
Well, we made it back to Hawaii and apparently I need to stop being such a blogging slacker. Thank you to everyone for the not-so-subtle reminders that I haven't posted in awhile! I've been a little busy with the unexpected overnight layover in Phoenix, the lost luggage, the unpacking, the getting the house back in order, and, something else, what am I forgetting--oh, yeah, chasing around a 10 1/2 month old who is obsessed with trying to go down the stairs! So here are a few random pictures of the little man to tide you over until I can do a proper post (and I have a lot of catching up to do from our last few days in Buffalo, so be patient).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's great to have you back and blogging although we do miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment