I will put pictures on, I promise, but we've been too busy having fun with Zach to organize photos! He arrived home safe and sound last night around 6 pm and Daniel and I were very happy to see him. Twelve other Marines came home with him so it was a small group at the hangar, which was kind of nice. We were in and out of there very quickly. Daniel was a very well behaved little boy, especially considering it was past his bedtime and lots of things were going on. He hung in there at the hangar and then promptly fell asleep as soon as we started driving home.
Thank you so much for all your prayers during this deployment. I am so grateful to have Zach home and I'm looking forward to the next few years of no deployments!
6 comments:
Yay! No deployments! make sure you give us a call when you head this way. We miss you guys. Glad Zach is home safely
I am so happy for you guys!!! Zach must be thrilled to be home with his family. :)
I'm so glad to see Zach home. What a wonderful video!!!!! Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so happy for the three of you! Love the reunion video! :)
The Mills
Welcome home Zach!!!!
That video was so precious! I'm so glad Zach's home and I can't imagine how happy you and Dan are to have him back! Also, I must say you picked out quite a cute dress for his arrival!
Post a Comment