I was unloading the dishwasher when I glanced over the see that the little man had gotten himself into quite a predicament. Instead of reclining in his vibrating chair, he'd managed to flip himself over. He was trying so hard to get back into position before I noticed, but his muscle movements aren't quite that refined yet. Of course, my first instinct was to grab the camera instead of to help him, but I figured he wasn't in any real danger, so we might as well get a laugh of the situation!
5 comments:
I guess they really do need those seat belts! We got our bouncer seat this weekend from Jason's mom. I'm pretty sure this means we'll be able to survive now!
How many pounds is that bouncy seat rated for?--Uncle Lee
What are you trying to say? Are you calling my boy fat? (Actually, I thought I should probably find the seat instructions the other day to answer that very question. I'm just figuring that he won't fall far if the thing breaks. Please don't call CPS on me.)
Did you leave him again without strapping him in? He is too funny.
I love that you grabbed the camera before helping him- definietly something I would do!
Post a Comment