Last night, Daniel just didn't want to stay asleep, so I brought him up to my bed around 0415. He slept for another couple of hours and then I decided to make the bed with him in it. I used to love that as a kid--my mom or dad making the bed around me and then trying to pound out the lump (me) to make it smooth. He's a little too young to play along, but he still looks pretty cute with just his little noggin sticking out.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Pics from my phone
Here are a few random pictures from my iPhone. I always forget my camera when we go to the doctor's so it's a good thing my phone has a camera for the all-important scale picture.

Last night, Daniel just didn't want to stay asleep, so I brought him up to my bed around 0415. He slept for another couple of hours and then I decided to make the bed with him in it. I used to love that as a kid--my mom or dad making the bed around me and then trying to pound out the lump (me) to make it smooth. He's a little too young to play along, but he still looks pretty cute with just his little noggin sticking out.

Last night, Daniel just didn't want to stay asleep, so I brought him up to my bed around 0415. He slept for another couple of hours and then I decided to make the bed with him in it. I used to love that as a kid--my mom or dad making the bed around me and then trying to pound out the lump (me) to make it smooth. He's a little too young to play along, but he still looks pretty cute with just his little noggin sticking out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still can't get over how quick he's growing up! In that last pic he totally looks like his daddy! We missed you at the Kiss Me I'm Ugly event today! Have a great week!
Post a Comment