Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big boy laughter

Layne captured Daniel in a laughing mood the other day. She would throw a ball in the air (which explains the shaky camera work) and he would go crazy. He doesn't really follow things so well when they're moving that fast, so maybe he thinks the ball just disappears and reappears randomly. Whatever the reason, his laughter is pretty contagious. So if you're feeling a little down, bookmark this video and you'll perk right up!

7 comments:

MamaBearPing said...

What a happy boy! So cute. I couldn't help but smile while I watch this!

Sara G said...

That is so cute....and it only gets better as they grow!

Jean said...

I feel better already and the workday just started. I'm thinking I'll have to visit this happy guy several times this week. thanks for the pick-me-up

Mrs. Campbell said...

Love that laugh!!! :)

Ladners'Latest said...

Laughing is so contagious! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

Sarah Meitner said...

So cute!! Awe, I can't wait to meet him.

The Rashmans said...

Hilarious! Corinne loves watching her cousin giggle. We've watched multiple times!