The field trip was on Friday morning, but we took a quick trip out on Wednesday afternoon. Dan's class wasn't doing a field trip there this year and there was no way that I was going to drag Zach there on a weekend (the whining would be never-ending), so the kids and I went and had a great time. It was late in the day, so not too hot or crowded. We could just kind of do our own thing and not be rushed around. Dan and Ben and even Hannah loved climbing on the piles of pumpkins and running around on the hay bales. They each picked out a pumpkin and we carved them today.
Then on Friday, Hannah and I headed back out with Ben's preschool class. It was quite hot and much more crowded with other school groups and families. We listened to a presentation about pumpkins, did the tractor ride, got lost in the straw maze, picked out pumpkins, and ate lunch. A fun, but tiring, day!



No comments:
Post a Comment