Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Play Date!

Well, I'm a week behind on this, but better than being two weeks behind!  Last Tuesday, we went over to the O'Hara house for a play date.  Cael is in preschool with Dan and Ben.  He has two younger brothers, Coen and Reid.  Another buddy from school, Gavin, came with his little sister, Avery.

It was really hot that day (like 93 degrees), so the big kids played in the sprinklers while the moms and babies stayed inside.  Well, Ben stayed inside too.  He's no dummy--he wanted the toys and the play room all to himself.  Plus he HATES when I apply sunscreen so he chose to stayed dry and clothed.

This same gang is coming over to our house next week to swim, so hopefully our pool water will warm up a little by then.  I know the kids won't care, but I don't want to swim in freezing cold water....









No comments: