Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a pretty low-key, but fun, affair this year.  My parents were in town and Lauren and Jesse came out for church and lunch and hanging out.  Thanks to Aunt Earlyn, the kids had new outfits and looked extra cute, especially Hannah.  They all did great at church, but it was a good thing that Uncle Jesse was there to take Ben out when he got a little squirrelly toward the end.  

After church, we came home and the boys opened their Easter baskets.  They each got a dark chocolate bunny, a Lego watch, a pig that poops chocolate pellets, and some chocolate pretzels.  Granny sent sugar cookies earlier in the week, so I'm pretty sure we covered all the major sugar groups.  

The boys hunted eggs in the front yard while Hannah sat on her new cart and watched.  More chocolate for everyone!  I gave up sweets during Lent, but I made up for lost time on Easter Sunday.  And I paid for it with a stomach ache that night.  Totally worth it!

















No comments: